Wave Resort reopens on July 3rd, 2020
Date: 12th June, 2020
Wave Resort reopens on July 3rd, 2020.
We have been anticipating this moment and have taken extra steps to keep you safe and confident thoughout your stay. Today, we are eager to provide the privacy, comfort and the space that our beautiful resort is inviting you to experience with the ones you love.
A different perspective
For a second year in a row at Wave Resort we are creating a different guest experience. Today, more than ever, we focus on the quality and trust we build in our guests, and strive to create a safe and healthy environment, benefiting from the tranquil surroundings of the resort and its sustainable infrastructure.
Wave Resort is located in a secluded area, far from urban settlements and close to the natural reserve of Lake Pomorie, which has for centuries been known as a natural resource of black healing mud. The beach near Wave Resort is 7 km long and is one of most eco-friendly destinations at the Black sea coast. It is extremely suitable for sun bath therapies, with its fine graphite sand, rich in iron and salts, perfectly complementing the conditions for relaxation and recovery at the resort.
Wave Resort opened in June 2019 and is beautifully set on 50 ha of landscaped grounds, offering the rare combination of carefully designed infrastructure and vast outdoor and indoor spaces to meet the requirements of its clientele for a quiet and peaceful holiday.
Wave Resort is designed to avoid the usual disadvantages of the all-inclusive model, such as large crowds of people. Today we easily re-arrange our capacities, not only to meet the requirements for social distancing, but also to provide even more private space for each of our guests.
STAFF & REGULATIONS
As an integral part of the Corona virus prevention plan, the Management of Wave Resort has adopted and enforced strict preventive measures to ensure safe, yet relaxed and friendly environment for the guests and provide normal working conditions for the staff. We follow the work instructions of the health authorities and the government of Bulgaria and apply the best practices for combating COVID-19, according to the recommendations of the World Health Organization.
- We create new standards for work and deliver inductive staff training on sanitary and hygienic anti-epidemic measures.
- A specially trained staff member is designated to supervise the hygiene maintained at the premises and compliance with spatial distancing rules.
- Staff shuttles used by our employees for coming to the workplace and leaving there, are disinfected before and after each service.
- A 24/7 medical service is available at the hotel premises. For more information, please contact Reception Desk.
- There are information posters and brochures with key messages addressed to guests and staff, focusing on basic hygiene practices and on COVID-19.
- We will assist with guests, visitors or staff who are found to be unwell with any symptoms of high fever, flu, or respiratory problems and ensure they see a doctor immediately. Please note we are following local authority recommendations.
FRONT OFFICE & CONCIERGE DESKS
Some additional measures are taken about easy and hygienically safe check-in and check-out
- At the Front Office and Concierge Desks we place special distance markings for at least 1.5 meters between the guest and the staff.
- Protective screens for our guest safety are placed at both our Front Office and Concierge desks.
- We serve with white gloves, replaced and disinfected at regular time intervals.
- For group arrivals we use our 2 reception desks to minimize the time spent at the foyer area.
- Now, you can reach our Concierge team not only face-to-face, but also 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through our Concierge WhatsApp Line. Send us your message and we will answer you in 15 minutes.
- Our Front Office Desk is equipped with a precaution kit that includes: service disinfectants; hand sanitizers; face masks / eye protection (face shield), gloves, protective apron, and a waste bin with a lid.
We recommend: Contacts us at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete an online check-in form in advance and secure a safer and quick check-in upon arrival.
At Wave Resort we dedicate our work at the impeccable cleanliness and disinfection of each and every surface and corner at our premises. We follow the latest sanitation trends to provide you with the safest possible environment away from your home.
- We start by increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfection throughout the hotel, especially in areas with high traffic, i.e. public restrooms, elevators, reception desk, door handles, handrails, handles, telephones, computer keyboards and other frequently touched surfaces.
- We use additional dispensers for hand disinfection in strategic places - at the entrances, in the reception area, at elevator entrances, at the entrance to the catering and entertainment area, and in the anteroom of public restrooms, the entryway to pool area, etc.
- We apply more stringent and special cleaning and disinfection measures in common areas (public restrooms, halls, corridors, elevators, etc.) by using disinfectants (biocides) and detergents, certified by the Ministry of Health, as a general preventive measure during the COVID-19 epidemic.
- Separate outdoor seating, outside the lobby is available for our guests, with seats at least 1.5 meters apart.
- Public area and outlet doors are left open for natural ventilation longer during the day.
We recommend: Our building has 6 floors and 6 guest elevators. We recommend our guests to take the stars, instead of using the guest elevators, when possible.
Our guest rooms offer excessive size starting from 36 m2 to 95 m2 for the different room categories. The floor-to-ceiling windows and large private balconies ensure a constant inflow of fresh air and sunshine throughout the whole day in the room. The open dressing closets and the combination of laminate and tile flooring allow effective room cleaning to be conducted.
- Each guest room features an electronic light door control system that allows our staff to monitor if the room is occupied, empty, or if the status of the room is under the do-not-disturb or the clean-the-room sign. This allows us to minimize the direct contact between our housekeeping staff and our guests.
- Each guest room features an individually controlled A/C ventilation system which ensures the airflow is not exchanged between the rooms and a constant supply of fresh air is provided. Regular and careful cleaning and disinfection of A/C filters is additionally conducted.
- We clean the room and disinfect all contact surfaces, such as door handles, switches, door handles, arms of chairs and flat surfaces, equipment (e.g. remote controls), A/C control.
- We thoroughly air the room, as a routine, after each guest.
- Bed linen and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60 °C, by adding a detergent and a disinfectant.
- We have replaced the printed information materials in the rooms with a TV informational channel with details about the opening hours of our outlets, services and daily hotel updates.
- Coffee and tea making disposable paper cups replace the glass and porcelain items.
- We strive to leave the longest possible time window before accommodating the next guests in a hotel room.
We recommend: We recommend you leaving the balcony doors open to benefit the fresh air inflow and sunshine in each room, instead of using the A/C.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
The secret of the successful Ultra All Inclusive restaurant lies in the great food, service and outlet ambiance.
- Our Salt and Pepper main buffet restaurant features an area of more than 500 m2 of space, 3 indoor sections and a spacious al fresco terrace overlooking the fountains.
- Enjoy the delicious culinary temptations, carefully prepared live in front of you at our 5 live-cooking stations, and served by plate by our team of chefs.
- Our staff is ready to welcome and escort you to a table.
- We ensure sitting spaces are separated with the minimum distances of 1.5 meters between the tables, allowing up to 4 persons per table or per family, in accordance with the guidelines of the Minister of Health, for an even more pleasant atmosphere.
- Our restaurant and kitchen staff is equipped with a mask and gloves.
- We prepare pre-disinfected utensils in an elegant package at the tables.
- Disposable spices are on offer.
- Coffee, water, drinks, etc. machines, especially the parts that come into contact with the hands of guests are cleaned and disinfected after each service.
- We minimize the use of vending machines for drinks by presenting our beverage cart table service by our dedicated staff.
- Baby chairs and utensils are carefully cleaned, disinfected and packed after each use.
- Baby food buffet with packed vegetable, meat and fruit puree varieties is on offer.
We recommend: Try our small boutique a la carte restaurants with exquisite local, Mediterranean and Asian cuisine. They are designed to create an incredible atmosphere and unique dining experience savouring delicious food, fine wines and excellent service.
Wave Resort's pool area covers nearly 4,000 m2 of water space, featuring 7 outdoor and 1 indoor pool. The sun lounger area is divided into small zones by a sustainable landscaping solution to avoid crowds of guests in one place and ensure extra private spaces.
- 40 luxurious cabanas are provided near the aqua park and the Adults Only pool for families and couples to enjoy a safe and relaxing pool time.
- Sunbeds and umbrellas on the beach and around the pools are arranged at a distance of 4 meters.
- Sunbeds and pool cabanas are cleaned and disinfected daily as required.
- The staff serving the pool observes the safety rules and spatial distancing between the visitors.
- A stationary disinfectant dispenser at the pool and entertainment areas is provided.
- Every guest is invited to disinfect his/her hands when joining animation activities.
- The use of aqua parks and water attractions is in compliance with the requirement for physical distance and the regulatory requirements for the use and treatment of water in swimming pools by order of the Minister of Health in Bulgaria.
We recommend: Stay active with our outdoor entertainment activities, like beach volleyball, yoga, stretching or zumba and benefit the healing energy of the sun, the sea and the air to keep your body, mind and soul active.
Our children are our beloved ones and we aim at offering them a safe and entertaining fun holiday. All areas used by them, will continue to be disinfected and cleaned on a frequent basis.
- The Kids Club covers an area of 500 m2 and its great asset is the mobile construction of the roof, which allows constant inflow of fresh air and sunshine into the venue.
- Our Children's Club employees undergo a hygiene training.
- We use additional air purifiers in all indoor playroom spaces as an extra precaution.
We recommend: Enjoy some mini-disco time with your little ones and our animation team at the open air amphitheatre every evening, after dinner time.
A common symptom of COVID-19 patients is the weakened immune system. Hectic daily life and other harmful factors are one of the reasons for the deteriorating health of people. From this year onwards, W SPA will operate as a Medical & Balneo Spa Center and will offer programs for rehabilitation, treatment and health prevention.
- All of our employees who perform treatments have to disinfect themselves before and after each treatment and they will work with mask in dry places.
- Usage capacities have been limited according to hygienic conditions.
- All sports tools, machines and equipment in our Fitness Center have been rearranged at appropriate distance and they will be disinfected after each use.
- General areas such as changing rooms, showers, water closets and dress cabinets and keys and all used materials such as towels and bathrobes are safely cleaned and disinfected.
We recommend: Indulge in one of the signature treatments at W SPA Rasul Chambers and benefit the healing effect of the natural Pomorie lye. It relaxes muscles, improves blood circulation, relieves pain, benefits the upper respiratory tract, maintains metabolism and is a perfect hair and skin hydrant. Our team of medical specialists and SPA consultants will be there to assist you.
The Management team continues to ensure guests’ well-being is priority. We understand that travelling during this period can be stressful and wish to assure you that we work tirelessly to provide a hassle free-holiday for you and your beloved ones.
You can contact us at email@example.com or +359 885 444 590, should you have any additional questions.
We look forward to welcoming you and ensuring your stay with us is everything you could wish for!
Wave Resort Team